Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

What a great October we had! We were able to go to the Oregon Sweet Berry Pumpkin patch with the Grays and had an awesome day. We were there for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours and the kids didn't want to leave. A few days later, I got to join the school field trips to the Heiser Farms Pumpkin patch. Both Kasey's Kindergarten and Reese's preschool went the same day/time so it totally worked out.
Corn Mazes are always fun! We got lost.....imagine that!I love this pic of Kasey. We were getting ready to go on the tractor ride and the guide was telling us what the next stop was......the slide and rope swing. I guess she was excited!

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

I LOVE the pictures. How fun!!! What are they jumping into?? Thanks for posting babes. LOVE IT! Happy Halloween!!!

Crazy little thing called LOVE said...

They are jumping into hazelnuts! They loved it.